• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade my bug eaten ASM 100

26 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Rick Hirsch said:

ASM #100 is from 1971, not 1977. 

you are correct! Don't know what I was thinking!

I may throw this in the VCC as I have a chance to buy some raw Planet Comics and am trying hard to generate cashola!

I remembered several GA Captain America books were not in good shape included bug chew damages. They said those were worth like ten to twenty bucks. That was in 1986. Now look at those crappy GA CA books are worth few hundred to few thousand dollars. Your book will be ended up like GA CA books. Spider-man is Spider-man. People from all over world will want your book in ten years or so.

However Spider-man mania is now globally popular.

Never know!

12 minutes ago, JollyComics said:

I remembered several GA Captain America books were not in good shape included bug chew damages. They said those were worth like ten to twenty bucks. That was in 1986. Now look at those crappy GA CA books are worth few hundred to few thousand dollars. Your book will be ended up like GA CA books. Spider-man is Spider-man. People from all over world will want your book in ten years or so.

However Spider-man mania is now globally popular.

Never know!

You have convincedme to hold onto it. And I just sold a little OA, so that helped too!

1 minute ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

The issue with this I think is how CGC will handle the bug chew that went into the book. if it did not affect the story it could get higher then a 2.0 but once you affect the story it drops it ... is it possible it would get a green label? like a book missing a page etc?

I slab most everything but I do not expect to do so with this book. Just not worth the expense for the possible return.