• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA - New LCS in Northern VA Opening

2 posts in this topic

There is a new, very cool, LCS opening up in Springfield, VA.  

https://www.toschestationcomics.com/

They are having a grand opening this Saturday December 1 at 10am.  I stopped by about a week ago and was very excited because 1) they're located across the street from my house, and 2) they had such a great assortment of comics, games, toys, and goodies from my childhood (90s kid).  Some back issues, but not a ton of very old stuff.

If you live in the area, stop by and check it out.  Maybe spend some money, because like I said they're across the street and I've waited a lifetime for such an arrangement.

Cheers.

So I went to the grand opening today. Very solid store. Located in the Huntsman Square Mall, inside across from the Giant and the Subway. Good location - next to a tae kwon do dojang.

Lots of toys. Good selection of comics, nothing really old but the owner said he could bring stuff in if needed. If you're into Star Wars stuff this would be a good place to go. Very much an 80s and 90s kids store - lots of Gundam, Yugi-O-Oh, early 80s Star Wars.

Its out of the way from me, but I'd go if I was down in that part of town. There's a huge void in the DMV for a good comic store that carries back issues - there simply aren't any with any selection at all - so if he brings that stuff in I think he'll do well.