• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New ebay coupon for Friday 10% off all day
1 1

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DingoDog said:

Thanks Bird! Do you know how many times you can use the coupon? I just used the coupon and Im hoping I can use it again lol !:wishluck:

nope, one time use. You can put multiple items in your cart but you only use the coupon once.

I am not buying but hoping to sell sell sell. I listed an ASM 3 0.5 for $575, use that coupon people!

Edited by Bird
last one sold for $650 and it was more incomplete than this one!

4 hours ago, Bird said:
4 hours ago, DingoDog said:

Thanks Bird! Do you know how many times you can use the coupon? I just used the coupon and Im hoping I can use it again lol !:wishluck:

nope, one time use. You can put multiple items in your cart but you only use the coupon once.

I used my other eBay ID to bag these, keeping in mind 10% isn't a heck of a big discount.

Thunder Agents 14 was $63 after best offer acceptance and coupon, but then had $7.70 shipping.  Really happy because some of these Tower books are a biatch to locate in HG, and usually folks want double for them.

Jimmy Olsen 126 was $54 after best offer acceptance and coupon, but then had $12.04 shipping.  Really happy about this one, as the black cover makes it tough, and this issue is was a gaping hole in my later issue J.O. collection.  Plus, just look at that cover - moon landing, butthurt Supes, etc.

TAgents14cgc9.2.jpg

TAgents14cgc9.2bc.jpg

JO126cgc9.2.jpg

JO126cgc9.2bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
forgot something

36 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I bought some chit. 

Now people need to buy my chit. 

Is it good chit?

2 minutes ago, Ryan. said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Is it good chit?

Mostly chitty chit. 

Image result for cheech jpg

Bought 200 comic mailers. Trying to get back into things. I had tried to see if there were auctions on slabs ending soon where I grab one that was interesting, but, of course, even if you restrict your search to certified CGC comics, thousands of "CGC it" listings pop up. Not only do they put it in the title, but they list it as certified. Very irritating. Ebay should crack down on that. Frankly, it diminishes the value of CGC (and the other company) because it makes it harder to find these darn things!

5 hours ago, the blob said:

Bought 200 comic mailers. Trying to get back into things. I had tried to see if there were auctions on slabs ending soon where I grab one that was interesting, but, of course, even if you restrict your search to certified CGC comics, thousands of "CGC it" listings pop up. Not only do they put it in the title, but they list it as certified. Very irritating. Ebay should crack down on that. Frankly, it diminishes the value of CGC (and the other company) because it makes it harder to find these darn things!

I think a better strategy might be to filter for Buy It Nows (rather than auctions ending soon), then find decently priced slabs and keep them in your watch list for events such as these.  There is usually time to Make Best Offers too.  If a vendor doesn't reply in the time that you need him to, then just rescind the offer.  In my limited experience, you usually get a reply, and I've only had to rescind a couple times.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I think a better strategy might be to filter for Buy It Nows (rather than auctions ending soon), then find decently priced slabs and keep them in your watch list for events such as these.  There is usually time to Make Best Offers too.  If a vendor doesn't reply in the time that you need him to, then just rescind the offer.  In my limited experience, you usually get a reply, and I've only had to rescind a couple times.

Sellers who accept BO also have to accept any conditions as well.So if I make an offer I put in the message that the offer is only good until X:XX time and I leave myself some time spare, 30 minutes or so before the coupon ends. Then I only need to rescind if I find something better!

4 minutes ago, Bird said:

Sellers who accept BO also have to accept any conditions as well.So if I make an offer I put in the message that the offer is only good until X:XX time and I leave myself some time spare, 30 minutes or so before the coupon ends. Then I only need to rescind if I find something better!

It seems to me that you would still be held accountable unless you rescind.  I would think eBay's overall rules (48 hours for response unless offer is rescinded) would trump your attempted modification of their rules via the messaging system. (shrug)