• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the first 2 Sid's COA's

24 posts in this topic

I've posted pics of most of my ... Schomburg Nedors to GA Supes and Actions to SA Lois Lanes... Maybe twice I've received PMs from people saying "hey, if you ever want to sell, let me know", but that's it.

Yes, but perhaps that`s because your books are Schomburg Nedors, GA Supes and Actions and SA Lois Lanes. poke2.gif

Seriously, if it`s voluntary on the part of the buyer, I don`t know what the big deal would be. If the buyer did NOT wish to disclose his identity, I would hope that Doug would not even let Harry know who the buyer was. Harry, I assume the forumite who purchased the 2 books above contacted you to let you know?

YUP - the purchaser contacted me via PM just to chat about his purchase and collecting goals. Doug said nothing about who it was and you'll note, niether did I............recognize that some folks just want to stay out of the limelight, and not knowing everyone's preference, i just keep mum........... sumo.gif

tonights books are supposed to go up a bit early, but that doesn't seem to be the case............. confused.gif

YUP - the purchaser contacted me via PM just to chat about his purchase and collecting goals. Doug said nothing about who it was and you'll note, niether did I............recognize that some folks just want to stay out of the limelight, and not knowing everyone's preference, i just keep mum........... sumo.gif

tonights books are supposed to go up a bit early, but that doesn't seem to be the case............. confused.gif

thumbsup2.gif Tell the buyer (unless he`s reading it himself right here) that the B&B 53 is smoking and he got it at a great price!

At the risk of sounding like Sid...

I understand Bob's privacy concerns and appreciate his desire for keeping a low profile during purchasing and selling situations. However, I've personally babbled about some of the books I like (does anyone here NOT know I'm a horror freak) and have gone so far as to post some of my favorite runs in the CGC registry. Some of the responses have been helpful in both getting rid of my duplicates and getting leads on books I need. I understand how Bob may not appreciate that from HIS perspective. Doesn't make it right or wrong--it's just as he sees it.

To each their own. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hilarious pic there, Brad 27_laughing.gif

But, to clarify, for the last time.......I agree with the privacy concerns raised. They weren't at issue,........Bob simply misread my post.