• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

are there any other

6 posts in this topic

comic chat boards like this with a decent sense of community, broad categories of discussion, a marketplace section (so, not ebay), etc.

There are a bunch, but this is the best!

Comicspriceguide.com is probably the contending message board these days, but they cater largely to the wizard crowd. Not much compelling discussion going on over there, IMO. I was on that board for awhile, but I jumped ship awhile back. Don't even remember my password anymore. And don't care!

STL has cooled off of late. I keep forgetting to check in over there. Even for IronManiac's cool grading contest. Seems like whenever I do remember to check it out, its the same threads about overgraded CGC books with the same "charity for friends of Borock" slant.

And, as a surprise to me, it seems giving the nefarious Hammer free rein and a folder of threads all his own (uncensored even!!) has calmed him down so much that nobody ever shows up to poke a stick at the "circus geek" to get a snarling reaction anymore. Hammer turns out to be pretty tame so long as nobody provokes him. On the chat board that is - - ComicKeys auctions dont seem to have changed too much, but then again, I havent really been following them either. ho hum.