• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Romantic Valentine's Day War Thread - Treat Your Sweetie!!! New books page 16 - Recap Page 1!!
2 2

307 posts in this topic

All American Men of War 117 copy b 8.5 W pages $29.  Deep bend & thumbnail crease @ spine, otherwise beautiful whites and nice, clean copy.  :news:SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_AAMOW117.jpg th_AAMOW117bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2
Sold!

Have you ever noticed how many DC titles begin with the letter "A"?  Jeebus, they go on forever....,:sorry:

I have to pee and refresh my drink. :martini: Not at the same time. :sumo: 

I guess I will do the DC war "B" books, and catch up on Vikings, as there doesn't seem to be anyone around tonight.  Losers probably have to work in the morning, or something. :eyeroll:

Blitzkrieg 1 8.0/8.5 slightly OW pages, $11.  Too many spine ticks to grade higher, but no creases.

Blitz1a.jpg

Blitz1abc.jpg

Blackhawk 34 2.0 crow pages $12.  Chipping, moisture staining, rusty staples and 2” split at bottom spine.  Parachute Cover!  Complete.

bh34.jpg

bh34bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Blackhawk 104 4.0 $15 (OSPG $36).  Sub-like crease thru book, but not “hard”.  Fairly nice and white – parachute cover.., I suppose..., if he deploys the damm thing. Where's that ripcord handle?  Oh gawd, the artist forgot that part!?!?!   Aaaaiiiieeee!!!!!  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_BlackHawk104.jpg th_BlackHawk104bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2

Blackhawk 173 6.0 OW/W pages $9. Chip bottom spine, wear @ upper staple. Pence stamp on a parachute cover!
BHawk173.jpg
BHawk173bc.jpg

Blackhawk 194 4.0 W $1.  Sub crease and centerfold detached at top staple.  Probably some greggy damage too, but I can't find my black light.  :news:  SOLD!!!  :news: 
th_blackhawk174.jpg th_blackhawk174bc.jpg

Edited by lizards2