• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Another Avengers 62

11 posts in this topic

Hi again everyone

Im still trying to get a decent copy of this book. I see a big dent on the top front page of this book. Im guessing that brings the book down significantly.

Seller says that the dents on the top of the book does not tear. 

Any grades would be appreciated! 

Thanks for your time! & happy holidays!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

Edited by DingoDog

Those dents against the rest of the book are nothing.

Everything else appears to be in ship-shape!

A solid 8.5.

BTW, if you want to photograph your comics with more accuracy under ANY given light conditions, make use of the White Balance "Preset Manual" or whatever it's called on your camera. That means taking a white card and filling your viewfinder with it and then hitting the right button. Works like a charm!

Use of the flash on your camera just doesn't work, because of the glossy cover sending your flash right back to you, while creating a distracting "white spot."

DSCN7071p.JPG

2 hours ago, skyy38 said:

Those dents against the rest of the book are nothing.

Everything else appears to be in ship-shape!

A solid 8.5.

BTW, if you want to photograph your comics with more accuracy under ANY given light conditions, make use of the White Balance "Preset Manual" or whatever it's called on your camera. That means taking a white card and filling your viewfinder with it and then hitting the right button. Works like a charm!

Use of the flash on your camera just doesn't work, because of the glossy cover sending your flash right back to you, while creating a distracting "white spot."

DSCN7071p.JPG

Thanks for the photo tips & grade!

I had to use a sellers photos as this book isn’t in my possession!

I will post more pics when I get the book! Thank you!