• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures of Highest Graded Comics?
1 1

65 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Look at mine. You are at the mercy of the site. Only the moderators can change it.

so basically they've looked at my profile and Pics and decided that tag fits? lol

I wish they would change to "Literally The Least Experienced Collector Ever!"....because IMO I Truly believe I may be the least experience person ever that has a Large collection.

6 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

so basically they've looked at my profile and Pics and decided that tag fits? lol

I wish they would change to "Literally The Least Experienced Collector Ever!"....because IMO I Truly believe I may be the least experience person ever that has a Large collection.

It has to do with "post-count", as you post on the boards that specific title will change over time.... :foryou:

19 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

It's entirely dependent on the number of posts you've made and will change over time.  Occasionally the mods will assign a custom title if you post something they think is custom title worthy.  Mine is raincloud and it was actually the first and only picture as a custom title but it was converted to text when we moved to the new boards.

I doubt you're the least experienced collector out there.  It's just a different world when you transition from a solitary collector to a community of collectors.  Good news, there's a lot to learn and you're at the right place.  PM me any time if you have any questions.