• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about CGC Signature Series

4 posts in this topic

Does CGC publish a list of which conventions they'll be doing Signature Series at? From what I've seen, it seems to be almost exclusively in Toronto, but I'd like to check. It would be great if they'd do it more often, specially if they were planning on doing it at the WW Boston, but I doubt it...

So does anyone have a list of cons to get CGC Signature Series done?

Does CGC publish a list of which conventions they'll be doing Signature Series at? From what I've seen, it seems to be almost exclusively in Toronto, but I'd like to check. It would be great if they'd do it more often, specially if they were planning on doing it at the WW Boston, but I doubt it...

So does anyone have a list of cons to get CGC Signature Series done?

I am pretty certain they have done them at Wondercon. I am also pretty certain if you can snag a CGC person to watch someone sign your book, they will sig series it. May be wrong but believe this is so.

Paradise Comics handles the CGC signature series. I also handle Signature series Between them or me most national shows get handled. Either paradise or I should be on hand in boston for signature series submissions. CGC also ocasionally has artist at their booth signing autographs that are eligable for sig series. AS a side note both Peter Dixon and Me will be on hand at chicago to accept signature series submissions. If you have any questions post here or send me a PM

If you want to have a book done for Signature Series at a convention that CGC has a booth at, drop by the CGC booth and inquire on the availability of the service.

It is not a service that is advertised separately.

Paradise Comics has been supporting and promoting the service pretty much as long as the service has been available.

Paradise Comics signature service is/was available to the general public at the following conventions in 2005:

Past

- Megacon

- Wizard World Los Angeles

(Ad Astra)

- Pittsburgh Comicon

- Paradise Comics Toronto Comicon

(Toronto Comic Arts Festival)

- Wizard World Philadelphia

Upcoming:

- San Diego Comic-Con International

- Wizard World Chicago

- Wizard World Boston

- Wizard World Dallas

- The Big Apple National Comic Con

Now that doesn't mean that the service isn't available at other shows. That's just a list of conventions that Paradise is in attendance at. If a show you are attending isn't on that list and CGC has a booth at that show, inquire with CGC about availability of the service.