• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with Iron Man?

21 posts in this topic

The character and his titles seem to be stuck in admantium concrete. Last Iron Man issue I bought was Ultimate Iron Man #1. Feels like Iron Man is in neutral till they get close to talking about a movie.

Guess, I'll satisfy by picking up some Iron Man back issues.

#4 of the regular title will be out by the end of the month. Not sure (nor do I care) about Ultimate Iron Man #3.

Guess you Iron Maniacs are supposed to be content with Iron Man: House of M? 27_laughing.gif

#4 of the regular title will be out by the end of the month. Not sure (nor do I care) about Ultimate Iron Man #3.

Guess you Iron Maniacs are supposed to be content with Iron Man: House of M? 27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif Yeah, I was just fine reading IM: HOM. thumbsup2.gif

Well, there's no accounting for taste. IM: HOM was only slightly better looking than that POS X-Men/FF mini-series Pat Lee did earlier this year.

Haha, funny. I bought every issue of that X4 mini yeahok.gif

Yeah, it wasn't great, but it gave me something to read. boo.gif

Well, there's no accounting for taste. IM: HOM was only slightly better looking than that POS X-Men/FF mini-series Pat Lee did earlier this year.

Dude, are you really so desparate that you would read pure [embarrasing lack of self control]? I can think of tons of other things to do and spend my money on than something I know I won't enjoy... confused-smiley-013.gif

Dude, are you really so desparate that you would read pure [embarrasing lack of self control]? I can think of tons of other things to do and spend my money on than something I know I won't enjoy... confused-smiley-013.gif

I said they weren't great. I did not say that they were so terrible that I wish I hadn't wasted my money on them. screwy.gif You read into things too much. I read just about everything at some point or another.

I said they weren't great. I did not say that they were so terrible that I wish I hadn't wasted my money on them. screwy.gif You read into things too much. I read just about everything at some point or another.

27_laughing.gif Better to spend that time working on your article. It won't publish itself... makepoint.gif

27_laughing.gif Better to spend that time working on your article. It won't publish itself... makepoint.gif

Don't you worry about that thumbsup2.gif I'm basically waiting to complete my move next week, and then waiting on my Masters advisor to make his move to Utah; then we'll be sending in the manuscript.

What the fudge is your avatar hobby crazy.gif

The mascot/logo for the Montgomery (Alabama) Bisquits baseball team. 27_laughing.gif On their website, they have one that dances around and I really wanted to use it, but I have no way of saving it.

dude, if you're moving to Montgomery, you had best learn how to spell "biscuit." we don't truck no ignorance of our staple foods down here in the south.

and remember, God's tea is sweet tea, and greens are only good when cooked with ham. otherwise, it's just leaves

dude, if you're moving to Montgomery, you had best learn how to spell "biscuit." we don't truck no ignorance of our staple foods down here in the south.

and remember, God's tea is sweet tea, and greens are only good when cooked with ham. otherwise, it's just leaves

Well, luckily I'm not moving to Montgomery. And thanks for pointing out my typo. I was probably thinking of "Bisquick" for some reason. And sweet tea... what a godawful thing. I'll take my iced tea plain and strong with no sweetener at all! smile.gif