• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12th Annual March Madness CGC Grading Tournament - Signup
6 6

226 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Guesses in.  Is Betty defending her title?

No, she sat this one out.....

For fun I sent her an invite...

Just now, BlowUpTheMoon said:
2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Guesses in.  Is Betty defending her title?

No, she sat this one out.....

For fun I sent her an invite...

lol ya she responded back on page 2 of this thread, saying that work has her busy, we'll see if that changes :eek: 

On 3/2/2019 at 9:39 AM, oakman29 said:

Sometimes you've just got to grade real quick to get a correct grade, or you end up scrutinizing just about everything. 

RIP it off like a band aid.

That is exactly what I did. 10 - 15 minutes tops and I was done. If I am at Zero aftger this round i'll be happy.

10 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

This is the most important round in the whole game.

I agree.  The one year I had a first round bye was the only year I made it to the second round :cry:

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I agree.  The one year I had a first round bye was the only year I made it to the second round :cry:

Me too lol

We should do better this year, hopefully!

44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Me too lol

We should do better this year, hopefully!

I don't know how these guys do it.  I'll think a books could be a 3.0 or a 3.5 and on the third look at the book it could squeak out a 4.0 so I go with 4.0 - book get a 3.5.  Very few books are not coin flips and for people to get the coin flips right all the time it's just amazing.

3 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I don't know how these guys do it.  I'll think a books could be a 3.0 or a 3.5 and on the third look at the book it could squeak out a 4.0 so I go with 4.0 - book get a 3.5.  Very few books are not coin flips and for people to get the coin flips right all the time it's just amazing.

I can sympathize lol

It's good practice for thirdgreenham's though...

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I don't know how some people can get nearly perfect scores everytime, every game etc. 

Makes one think shenanigans,  but ....(shrug)