• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade question...
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Just now, Bird said:

that would be a great price for BA12 9.6, which is valued about $200 more than the ASM 129 3.5. The BA12 goes for around $750 in that condition but no, I would not give up a $750 9.6 for a $540 3.5 even if it is ASM129.

sorry its a 9.4 for $576

1 minute ago, Bird said:

that would be a great price for BA12 9.6, which is valued about $200 more than the ASM 129 3.5. The BA12 goes for around $750 in that condition but no, I would not give up a $750 9.6 for a $540 3.5 even if it is ASM129.

i may just get a high grade NYX #3 and keep it for myself. thanks for your opinion. ,makes sense.

3 hours ago, the blob said:

Can someone list GPA for ASM 129 in various grades 2.0 - 8.5. I am cheap and lazy and want to profit from your knowledge. (Not a comment on the OP,  just a self observation.)

ASM 129 is one of 3 books with free GPA stats.

Just click test drive on the homepage.

The other books available include: Hulk 181 and Fantastic Four 48

1 hour ago, grayzr said:

ASM 129 is one of 3 books with free GPA stats.

Just click test drive on the homepage.

The other books available include: Hulk 181 and Fantastic Four 48

cool! I asked about OPG because some stores will still look at it for a book like this, so there is a chance for taking advantage of market inefficiency. I remember 4 or 5 or 6 years ago the OPG price was half the going internet rate, maybe less, so if you could find one in a store priced via OPG you could make money (which I did, twice) 

6 hours ago, the blob said:

cool! I asked about OPG because some stores will still look at it for a book like this, so there is a chance for taking advantage of market inefficiency. I remember 4 or 5 or 6 years ago the OPG price was half the going internet rate, maybe less, so if you could find one in a store priced via OPG you could make money (which I did, twice) 

I like many others used to live by the OPG.

Unfortunately in today's market its borderline useless for anything hot because prices move week to week.

I would not trade the BA for the ASM 129 described in this thread.  Plus i think the BA will move in value more than an ASM 129.   

Edited by kav