• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mask Comics actual pricing
10 10

912 posts in this topic

On 7/2/2024 at 4:24 PM, Point Five said:

Right, that's the other reason it's so tough... no one bothers to scan it. An absolute ghost of an issue.

Due to no demand whatsoever I just decided to scan the rest of my Frisky Animals.  If I find myself bored I may feed the masses who are not clamoring for scans of this run in the Cole thread, unless demand here actually begins.  :) 

Frisky_Animals_54a.jpg

On 7/2/2024 at 6:43 PM, october said:

I sold mine completely for that reason. 😞

I was never able to buy the 9.4 at a ridiculously low price for same.

On 7/2/2024 at 1:40 PM, *paull* said:

We've seen a lot of upward movement on Mask 1 and 2 and a selection of others over the past few years, but I am surprised that Suspense 8 hasn't taken off. In the years after the Gerber journals were released, this book was really sought after. If I was in the market for a top Cole cover right now, this is the book I would pursue, especially if Mask 1 and 2 are out of reach. There was a time when the Masks were reasonable and now a lot of people regret not buying them then. This is the time for Suspense 8.... it's bound to pick up steam.

Mine is low grade... 

629062-IMGP1981.JPG.b6c6179e6e84caba393430257c6a9643.JPG

My top 5 Cole covers would include Mask #1 and #2, Startling Terror Tales #11 and it's sister spider Suspense #8