• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

giphy.gif

Well, hopefully some books will sell at least. I'm the best priced on ebay for quite a few, loaded with watchers to boot.

I wonder if it's because we got the 5% ebay bucks earner lol 

1 minute ago, Aweandlorder said:

dunno why the heck they bombarded me with this damn thing on every page that opened on eBay... if they search my cookies they should know i buy all my electronics from amazon

lol :roflmao: 

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I used to be able to get eBay Bucks if I bought a book and purchase the next day if there was a surprise eBay Bucks promotion. Now that doesn't work , you have to win the bid during the promotion.

Yes. Also interesting, I bought something with my eBucks once that the guy never shipped, I was forced to request a refund. The refund was CASH. I shouldn't advertise this, I could see scammers having a field day with it.

Edited by Callaway29

23 hours ago, Callaway29 said:

Yes. Also interesting, I bought something with my eBucks once that the guy never shipped, I was forced to request a refund. The refund was CASH. I shouldn't advertise this, I could see scammers having a field day with it.

You must have been an outlier.  i had the same issue with a buyer not shipping the magazines and I had to cancel the order and E-Bay credited my e-bucks back to me.

I keep getting a $5 off coupon via email. Must have 4 of them over the last 2 months. But every time I go to use it , it won’t recognize the code. 
it’s well with in the expiration date and doesn’t have a restriction for the categories I’ve tried.

Anyone else have this problem? 

I got an odd one today...

Ebay through PayPal....

If I use PayPal credit to pay on an item of $125+ or more

I can get $20 off

Given the current status of my PayPal credit balance

HOW DARE THEY!  @kav

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I got an odd one today...

Ebay through PayPal....

If I use PayPal credit to pay on an item of $125+ or more

I can get $20 off

Given the current status of my PayPal credit balance

HOW DARE THEY!  @kav

you just better...watch yourself....

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Just an fyi,

I got a 5% ebay coupon earner

yesterday or the day before, to celebrate President's Day......

5% didn't move the needle for me, but 

:foryou: 

@lizards2 if you activate it, it doesn't end until tomorrow lol I wasn't just saying a coupon that's passed haha, it's still available to use :foryou: :shy: