• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where’s the eBay coupons?
5 5

795 posts in this topic

On 9/27/2022 at 5:03 PM, littledoom said:

I still remember those days

When I came in, in 2016/17, it seemed they were every month, then every other month, then every 3 months.

At the time and since I was new, I was like :jawdrop: holy ???

Cause I got that ebay probably lost on the Collectibles category with those coupons, but I just feel bad I didn't learn of them sooner!  :devil:

Then by 2018 2019 they were all gone, if only I had returned a little sooner, but then I'd probably have another set of complaints. :roflmao:

On 11/28/2022 at 3:02 PM, littledoom said:

eBay’s officially dead. No ebucks promo on the biggest online sales day of the year. None for Thanksgiving or Halloween. It’s been months! 

Don’t think it’s dead.. got a 20$ off coupon for cards just probably targeting areas they want to boost sales comics are probably doing well maybe… so they aren’t giving coupons for that I see refurbished items house hold items getting lots of coupons 

On 11/28/2022 at 6:31 PM, Krismusic said:
On 11/28/2022 at 2:02 PM, littledoom said:

eBay’s officially dead. No ebucks promo on the biggest online sales day of the year. None for Thanksgiving or Halloween. It’s been months! 

Don’t think it’s dead.. got a 20$ off coupon for cards just probably targeting areas they want to boost sales comics are probably doing well maybe… so they aren’t giving coupons for that I see refurbished items house hold items getting lots of coupons 

When I saw you post I remembered last Monday or Tuesday but knowing today is the following Monday with no new, I figured as much. I don't try to figure out ebay anymore. I used to get the emails, then I did something to the settings and no longer get them. I mentioned on the boards, and yall talked me through the settings, I still don't get them. :(

As much is posted here, it really wouldn't be considered "worth it" , it's sad, but I'm sure they make hand over fist in other categories and in the big picture we're small fish.

I've about given up on it, but I don't sell near as much. Maybe 40 items since 2013, so I'm not acquainted and ebay tries to send me emails to get me to sell, none of which is incentive enough. 

On 11/28/2022 at 7:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

When I saw you post I remembered last Monday or Tuesday but knowing today is the following Monday with no new, I figured as much. I don't try to figure out ebay anymore. I used to get the emails, then I did something to the settings and no longer get them. I mentioned on the boards, and yall talked me through the settings, I still don't get them. :(

As much is posted here, it really wouldn't be considered "worth it" , it's sad, but I'm sure they make hand over fist in other categories and in the big picture we're small fish.

I've about given up on it, but I don't sell near as much. Maybe 40 items since 2013, so I'm not acquainted and ebay tries to send me emails to get me to sell, none of which is incentive enough. 

Yeah I had this issue with not getting emails but I didn’t bother with it as it’s saving me money lol but now I get a million whatnot notifications… 

On 2/20/2023 at 11:04 PM, littledoom said:

Is ebucks over? Haven't seen the promo in months

If you’re talking about across the board eBucks for everyone, then yes, I think those days are over. 

The only eBucks promotions I’ve seen in the last 6+ months are restricted to use with the eBay Mastercard. 

To me, it’s pretty clear what the strategy was with eBucks:  get everyone acclimatized and looking forward to the promotion, then gradually decrease the amount and frequency of the reward so that users miss it. Then finally lock it behind their own credit card as inducement to sign up for the card. 

Which isn’t terrible I guess. 5% eBucks is better than the usual 1%/ occasional promotion 3% points I earn on my credit union card, so if you’re ok with having another card and keep it paid off then it’s fine. 

I could see a possible eBucks promotion for everyone around March/April to entice people to spend their tax refunds on eBay. But I’m not holding my breath. 

Edited by Number 6

I got a popup on the eBay app about a $10 coupon with a targeted code. I also got an e-mail. Nothing on the regular eBay website, though. It's not one of the annoying category specific or seller specific coupons.

Good through December 29 with a minimum $50 spend. 

Edited by Mr. Spider-Woman

On 12/22/2023 at 6:01 PM, Mr. Spider-Woman said:

I got a popup on the eBay app about a $10 coupon with a targeted code. I also got an e-mail. Nothing on the regular eBay website, though. It's not one of the annoying category specific or seller specific coupons.

Good through December 29 with a minimum $50 spend. 

What's the code?