• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% OFF Unsold Books Thru Page 12! You Might Find It! (III)
2 2

286 posts in this topic

:news: :news: :news:

We're coming down to the wire here on You Might Find It! III, so....

1) Anything unsold prior to this post, take 15% off 

2) The last batch of books for this thread is being shot right now; we will close soon after the final book gets posted.

3) Once this is closed, I will open a much shorter thread (between two and three dozen books) of True Funnybooks -- all Golden Age funny animals and other humor comics (I might slip a couple silver age Archies and Scooby Doo's in at the end).

Takers from this thread -- If this is your bag, we can wrap up after that thread to combine any shipping. If that stuff is not for you, shoot me a PM to let me know and we'll get going on getting out your books from this thread.

Back shortly...

7 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

:news: :news: :news:

We're coming down to the wire here on You Might Find It! III, so....

1) Anything unsold prior to this post, take 15% off 

2) The last batch of books for this thread is being shot right now; we will close soon after the final book gets posted.

3) Once this is closed, I will open a much shorter thread (between two and three dozen books) of True Funnybooks -- all Golden Age funny animals and other humor comics (I might slip a couple silver age Archies and Scooby Doo's in at the end).

Takers from this thread -- If this is your bag, we can wrap up after that thread to combine any shipping. If that stuff is not for you, shoot me a PM to let me know and we'll get going on getting out your books from this thread.

Back shortly...

Let's close strong! I have a pile already so give me something to add to it!