• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 15% OFF Unsold Books Thru Page 12! You Might Find It! (III)
2 2

286 posts in this topic

On 2/5/2019 at 9:48 PM, Readcomix said:

Strange Tales #169 1st Brother Voodoo. VG+ cover detached at top staple. $30

(For those who are wondering, yes I bought this and a couple others as a lot from a great boardie recently. Nothing wrong with any of the ones I'm selling; I simply bought the lot for one book -- MP47 -- and I wasn't going to ask him to break up the small lot to sell it to me. I traded a bunch of the late bronze hot keys about three years ago for some GA and the only one I have really missed was the Scott Lang Ant-Man origin.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take per PM

:news: SOLD! Last lot...

Heroes Inc #1 VF/NM (ain't they all?) and the much more rare #2 in VF/VF- (complete set) Wally Wood, Steve Ditko, Marie Severin coloring, Bob Layton publishing, a John Byrne centerfold, bikini babes and Nazis galore, even (somehow) a Punisher pin-up. Take the set for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Ok, everything is up. That's it for this thread. I will leave it up a little longer; remember, everything still available through the first 12 pages is 15% off -- there's a couple Batmans below #100 in there, rare Stanhalls including a GI Jane, a Cowgirl Romances, the Archie "pearl necklace" cover, Blackhawk #21, a Roy Thomas autographed Fear #19, Nancy and Sluggo #1 etc -- go look; you might find it!

Thanks to all takers and lookers! Takers, if you want to wait through the Golden Age funny animals/humor thread (maybe three dozen books) this weekend, that's cool. Otherwise PM me and we'll figure things out sooner.

I hope everyone had fun; I tried to pile up oddball items from collections/lots I had bought to make a fun thread of things I enjoyed but decided not to keep. I feel Iike it's always fun to see things around here that aren't usually offered.

Thanks all! (thumbsu

On 1/30/2019 at 2:37 PM, Readcomix said:

Cowgirl Romances #2 VG- with back cover tears and front cover halo staining. Presents nicely, tough GGA book. $100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alright .. I’ve looked at this one long enough.. take it at 15% off

7 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Last lot...

Heroes Inc #1 VF/NM (ain't they all?) and the much more rare #2 in VF/VF- (complete set) Wally Wood, Steve Ditko, Marie Severin coloring, Bob Layton publishing, a John Byrne centerfold, bikini babes and Nazis galore, even (somehow) a Punisher pin-up. Take the set for $30.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take!