• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-men #9

10 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm hoping 2019 is the year I finally submit some of my comics I've had since my grandfather gave them to me as a kid. I'm very terrible at grading but getting better because of this forum in particular. 

Here's one of my favourites X-men #9. What do you guys think ?

OM2dh2Z.jpg?1

cjKIuAb.jpg

YvCEsnM.jpg

kJVogBb.jpg

MrmGSnT.jpg

Zhi1KNf.jpg

EYXMyrZ.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

VG/FN 5.0 is also my opinion. :cloud9:

5.0 VERY GOOD/FINE (VG/FN):  Back to Top
An above-average but well used comic book. An accumulation of bindery/printing defects is allowed. Minor to moderate cover wear apparent, with minor to moderate creases and/or dimples. Inks have moderate to low reflectivity. Blunted corners are increasingly common, as is minor to moderate staining, discoloration, and/or foxing. Stamped or inked arrival dates may be present. A minor to moderate spine roll is allowed. A spine split of up to 1/2" may be present. Staples may show minor discoloration. Minor staple tears and minor stress lines may also be present, as well as minor rust migration. Paper is tan to brown with no signs of brittleness. Centerfold may be loose. Minor interior tears may also be present.

I often use: http://gocollect.com

I don't know how accurate it is, and it lacks data for many comics, since prices are estimated from sales history and for many books there just isn't enough data.

Based on the guesses of 4.5 to 5.5 for condition, for this book the estimate seems to be about $150 to $200.

https://comics.gocollect.com/guide/view/125361

-Bill