• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #1 CGC NM+ 9.6 yah right? *DELETED*

10 posts in this topic

OK, I usually don't put my 2cents in any of these conversations but I have to this time. You are right that book does not look 9.6 by any means. The lower left corner takes it out of that grade by itself(WELL I GUESS NOT). I'll keep the rest of my opinion to myself.

the book looks good to me even though I could never afford it

WOW, i guess a corner crease on a 9.4 or even a 9.6 is acceptable? Oh well, i don't want to cause any trouble, so i've deleted the post

It's on display in San Diego.

Doesn't look like a 9.6. I heard the dealer that's set up next to them come over and look at it and say, nope, it's not a 9.6 (the guy set up next to them isn't a fan of CGC, and its just another persons opinion, of course). The Heritage employee chuckled and didn't exactly disagree - I'm sure that's not the official Heritage stance of course!

Actually Heritage does in fact submit its fair share of Comics (CGC Included) to be regraded.

It is no secret, that some of these books are graded differently, because of the fact it is Heritage...

I dont blame Heritage for this, i blame CGC.

the book looks good to me even though I could never afford it

WOW, i guess a corner crease on a 9.4 or even a 9.6 is acceptable? Oh well, i don't want to cause any trouble, so i've deleted the post

Don't think everyone on here agrees...by no means is it acceptable to me! Where's the link confused-smiley-013.gif