• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Cape Cod Pedigree thread

22 posts in this topic

On 11/20/2021 at 8:15 AM, Richard Semowich said:

I just noticed this site and would like to confirm the Seven Seas 4 is a Cape Cod book.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:47 AM, jimbo_7071 said:

It is my personal copy, but I don't intend to sell it. (I rarely sell any books.)

On 11/18/2021 at 4:28 PM, jimbo_7071 said:

My collection is worth ~100K, 

Hey jimbo;

With books like this CGC 9.0 or tied for second highest graded copy of Seven Seas 4 along with some of your other books that you have posted on these boards here, I seriously think you are undervaluing the current marketplace worth of your collection.  :gossip:  :bigsmile:

On 11/22/2021 at 3:21 PM, lou_fine said:

Hey jimbo;

With books like this CGC 9.0 or tied for second highest graded copy of Seven Seas 4 along with some of your other books that you have posted on these boards here, I seriously think you are undervaluing the current marketplace worth of your collection.  :gossip:  :bigsmile:

Well, I think my collection was worth $100K pre-Covid. It's probably worth a little more now (in part because I've continued to buy). I really don't know whether prices will stay where they are when all the smoke clears. It's a weird time to be living in.