• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

Seems he was still posting as recently as last year. Looks like he had a habit of getting into squabbles? (shrug)

Funny thing is I was vaguely aware of Ian Levine from occasional mentions and appearances in the media, but never heard of his comic collection until now.

Seems he was still posting as recently as last year. Looks like he had a habit of getting into squabbles? (shrug)

Some people -- one of which is now banned -- had a habit of trolling the guy mercilessly.

Ian had his issues and idiosynchrosies, but he was an interesting character. Not a bad guy.

Some people -- one of which is now banned -- had a habit of trolling the guy mercilessly.

Ian had his issues and idiosynchrosies, but he was an interesting character. Not a bad guy.

Outside of the incessent trolling, some of his problems were self-inflicted. Him trying to denigrate the other person who completed the collection first being one...

Jim

Very nice photos. Surely something to be proud of.

Yep. Even now I'm impressed not just at the scale of the collection, but the speed in which it was put together. Only a guy like Ian could've achieved that.

Outside of the incessent trolling, some of his problems were self-inflicted. Him trying to denigrate the other person who completed the collection first being one...

No, he just had a different idea on what "complete" meant, and admittedly, has more individual DC comics that the other person.

thin skin = troll bait.

thin skin = troll bait.

Not at all - look at Deathlok and Timulty - Tim has seriously thick skin to put up with that absolutely insane harassment for as long as he did.

These sociopaths often just pick someone out and troll them, for whatever reason.

No, he just had a different idea on what "complete" meant, and admittedly, has more individual DC comics that the other person.

Actually if I recall correctly Ian was his acting in typical no class fashion. Having a different idea of what is "complete" or not isn't an excuse/reason to denigrate someone about it in the process.

thin skin = troll bait.

Not at all - look at Deathlok and Timulty - Tim has seriously thick skin to put up with that absolutely insane harassment for as long as he did.

These sociopaths often just pick someone out and troll them, for whatever reason.

Oh the irony...

thin skin = troll bait.

Oh the irony...

:insane:

thin skin = troll bait.

Oh the irony...

What? I am the furthest from a troll/stalker as you can get. I treat everyone equally, depending on what comes out of your pie-hole, and anyone can attest to this.

I may be mean sometimes, but I'm equal-opportunity mean.

thin skin = troll bait.

Oh the irony...

2001_bowman.jpg

My God! It's full of . . . irony.

thin skin = troll bait.

Oh the irony...

2001_bowman.jpg

My God! It's full of . . . irony.

I do not think that word means what you think it means. lol