• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

I'm not complaining, but would like to see the pics. You going to step up and e-mail them?

No but I will.

I still hope someone can send me by e-mail the three pics at under 150k each. Someone tried, but they were 250 each.

Thanks, got em. Great pics!

hey Ian, you gonna crack that "What do you know about the Comics Seal yadda yadda" ish out of the slab, or do you like having that one slab in there?

great pictures. i don't give a * what anyone else says, but that * is damn impressive

Edited by Sal

He's just being shilly.

Well, Andy, at least I got the photos done without Gary Cove.

I was just making a point about a naysayer.

Needless to say, great pics. An installment on the Comic Zone should be in the offing.........

hey Ian, you gonna crack that "What do you know about the Comics Seal yadda yadda" ish out of the slab, or do you like having that one slab in there?

As it's the only copy ever slabbed, and as I don't even know of another copy, I decided to leave that one in its slab. I can't explain why, but it just felt appropriate on this one occasion.

Ian, I sent the 3 pics back to you shrunk down. Were they not enough?

No they were 250 each. I was going to post them on a new thread for easy access, but on reflection, if I did, I'd only leave myself wide open to whinging by certain individuals for whom I hold no respect whatsoever.

Still, some of you did seem to enjoy the pics anyway, despite all that.

As it's the only copy ever slabbed, and as I don't even know of another copy, I decided to leave that one in its slab. I can't explain why, but it just felt appropriate on this one occasion.

Probably because, even though it's in a slab, you can still read 50% of the book.

Ian, I sent the 3 pics back to you shrunk down. Were they not enough?

No they were 250 each. I was going to post them on a new thread for easy access, but on reflection, if I did, I'd only leave myself wide open to whinging by certain individuals for whom I hold no respect whatsoever.

Still, some of you did seem to enjoy the pics anyway, despite all that.

Great pictures. I envy you! sumo.gif

As a certified DC fan, I have to say that is just amazing. All those gorgeous strange and familiar covers, and all the stories within... man, that is just so cool. Beautiful.

-- Joanna

Simply awesome, Ian. It is really cool to see all these books gathered together in one place.

I'll be impressed if someone here is able to put together a list of all the books in the pics.

Do you have a copy of Taylor's Christmas Tabloid?

Do you mean the three promo Christmas Superman comics, one from 1940 and two from 1944, or do you mean something else ???

Taylor's Christmas Tabloid from the 1930s features some of the earliest work of Siegel & Shuster.