• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The DC Collection Is COMPLETE.
9 9

1,517 posts in this topic

893applaud-thumb.gif

So who's gonna try to identify them ????

Ok just for fun I sat down with a cup of coffee and took a look at the first photo for a few minutes. Someone check my list.

It’s Game Time 1#, 2#, 3#, #4, New Fun #1-6, Big Book of Fun Comics

Sugar and Spike #1, #2, Superman Bradman, More Fun #7, #8, #9, Vol. 2 #2, #52, #53, New Comics #1, New Comics #2, New Adventure Comics #13, #26, #27,

Detective Comics #1-10, #27, #29, #31, #38

Adventure Comics #40, #61, #247, Twisted Metal Comic, Batman #608 RRP, Action Comics #1-10,

Showcase #22, Showcase #4, Star Spangled #1, What Do You Know About The Comic Seal of Approval

Big All American Comics, All American #1, All American #16, Double Action #1 (Color Copy), Double Action #2, World’s Best Comics #1, How To Defend Your Home, Happy Tooth,

All Star #1, All Star #3, All Star #8, Superman #1, Batman #1, Flash #1, Superman Work Book, Superman and The Great Cleveland Fire,

All Flash #1, Narrative Illustration, New York Worlds Fair 1939, New York Worlds Fair 1940, New Book of Comics #1 , New Book of Comics #2, Buzzy #70, Our Army At War #81,

Brave and the Bold #28, Justice League of America #1, Wonder Woman #1, Sensation Comics #1, Green Lantern #1, Fat and Slats #1, Superboy #1, Leading Comics #1, Comic Cavalcade #1,

is it ok if i use these pictures for my ebay auction "selling collection of every DC comic"

let me know,thanks

i suggest you add a water mark or something to protect your pics...

Ok just for fun I sat down with a cup of coffee and took a look at the first photo for a few minutes. Someone check my list.

It’s Game Time 1#, 2#, 3#, #4, New Fun #1-6, Big Book of Fun Comics

Sugar and Spike #1, #2, Superman Bradman, More Fun #7, #8, #9, Vol. 2 #2, #52, #53, New Comics #1, New Comics #2, New Adventure Comics #13, #26, #27,

Detective Comics #1-10, #27, #29, #31, #38

Adventure Comics #40, #61, #247, Twisted Metal Comic, Batman #608 RRP, Action Comics #1-10,

Showcase #22, Showcase #4, Star Spangled #1, What Do You Know About The Comic Seal of Approval

Big All American Comics, All American #1, All American #16, Double Action #1 (Color Copy), Double Action #2, World’s Best Comics #1, How To Defend Your Home, Happy Tooth,

All Star #1, All Star #3, All Star #8, Superman #1, Batman #1, Flash #1, Superman Work Book, Superman and The Great Cleveland Fire,

All Flash #1, Narrative Illustration, New York Worlds Fair 1939, New York Worlds Fair 1940, New Book of Comics #1 , New Book of Comics #2, Buzzy #70, Our Army At War #81,

Brave and the Bold #28, Justice League of America #1, Wonder Woman #1, Sensation Comics #1, Green Lantern #1, Fat and Slats #1, Superboy #1, Leading Comics #1, Comic Cavalcade #1,

You more or less correctly got all 91.

I thought no-one but Metarog would know Happy Tooth. No one has ever seen a copy, and it's as rare as the Twisted Metal comic.

The More Fun 14 does say it's number 14 inside (Vol. 2 #2 ???), and is of course significant for the pre-Superman costumed Doctor Occult, following on from the Doctor Mystic story in the Comics Magazine, all of which was to also appear in Double Action 1.

Your only actual mistake is that the DC Fat and Slat is called The Fat And Slat Joke Book. I also have Fat and Slat 1, but that's an EC, and has a different cover.

Now you've identified them, maybe you'll use the pic in the next Overstreet. Did you like the pic ???

Great pics Ian, btw I think that one with the cover of Superman #14 is the Superman Workbook.

I don't think my collection would be complete without all your tireless help and assistance.

Are there any comics that you think I should have included in the pic ???

I tired to phone you yesterday to ask, but couldn't find your number in time before I had to take the photos.

Good job Ian !

Love that fact that you used the professional display rack of a comic shop for that "Kodak moment"

That was "They Walk Among Us", in Richmond, thanks to Jonathan Browne and his wife Sabina.

It took hours to set it up so that you could see all the comics. At first, whatever we tried, we couldn't get them all in the shot.

Unbelievable pics. Wow. Impressive.

I second that. I don't even want to think how much just one of those rows is worth. I'm jelly! smile.gif Congrats, though. What an incredible accomplishment.