• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
6 6

70 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Fight Comics 53 - 5.5- includes Fight 53 page 8 Matt Baker original artwork with Jack Kamen assist- $3900

This is a rare opportunity to own an original Matt Baker page, mentioned in Matt Baker the art of Glamour, with a lot of great girl art. It is a pretty cool thing to hold in your hand something he worked on himself and see the pencil work and inks. I will not be able to negotiate or trade on this piece. 

IMG_7444.JPG

IMG_8060.JPG

ahhhh i cant do it right now

giphy.gif

Baker Art KAmen GGA and Elephant and a Barbara Smith Autograph....I SUCK

Edited by Jaydee

Fight Comics 53 - 5.5- includes Fight 53 page 8 Matt Baker original artwork with Jack Kamen assist- $3900

This is a rare opportunity to own an original Matt Baker page, mentioned in Matt Baker the art of Glamour, with a lot of great girl art. It is a pretty cool thing to hold in your hand something he worked on himself and see the pencil work and inks. I will not be able to negotiate or trade on this piece. 

IMG_8060.JPG

paging @Changer  :whatthe:

IMG_8060.JPG

Out of my range at the moment, but damn. This looks great in the pic, and I could just imagine how beautiful it must be in person. I pretty sure I just drooled a little on my desk here, so good going Rick. GLWTS.