• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Netflix's THE WITCHER (12/20/19)
4 4

248 posts in this topic

Henry Cavill Shares New Video From 'The Witcher' Netflix Series Set

Several of the actors for the highly anticipated Netflix The Witcher series have shared behind-the-scenes looks, but were careful about exactly how much was revealed. While many fans have been paying close attention to any sort of reveals, Henry Cavill, the man playing Geralt of Rivia himself, decided to share a small video doing his morning cardio on set from the Canary Islands off the coast of Spain.

The 8-episode long series is still without a release date, though we do know that it will be releasing later this year as long as the show doesn't run into any major production roadblocks. With the team already on their second location, it seems that everything is running smoothly thus far.

With a tagline of "The Witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts," we can't help but to be completely excited for what this team has in store! Fans are even warming up to the idea of Cavill as Geralt himself following some previous images of his training regime to get witcher ready.

Edited by Bosco685

21 minutes ago, bane said:

Never played the games but I know they’re highly rated.

I'm the same way. Like people that rave over God of War. Fanatical over these games. And I love at least checking out the backstory videos posted on Youtube. Another one that should be a production.

Here you go. :foryou:

I think this next one is the original game introduction story.

Edited by Bosco685
Added HD version of original intro

Season 1 of The Witcher has finally come to an end. And although I'm pulling a face here it has been an incredible journey! The cast and crew worked tirelessly throughout, everyone pitched in and brought their 'A game' to set and I couldn't be more proud of you all.
Speaking of my immediate team. Jacqui, Ailbhe and Leah are consummate professionals who worked extraordinary hours to bring the Witcher to life, they were non stop improving adjusting and evolving Geralt throughout. Thank you ladies for making this journey a good one. All of those 3 am wake ups were worth it!

#GeraltofRivia
#TheWitcher
#Season1

1 hour ago, kagenish said:

man it looks so good. i'm thinking of listening to the books which the show is going to be base of.

I really hope this ends up making the new WB CEO rethink past decisions, and begging Cavill to come back into the fold. :wishluck:

8 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

I really hope this ends up making the new WB CEO rethink past decisions, and begging Cavill to come back into the fold. :wishluck:

would that be the new head guy running DC films and the new WB CEO. but at least Cavill is still superman until they recast the only thing that sucks is we still haven't seen a second film.   

18 minutes ago, kagenish said:

would that be the new head guy running DC films and the new WB CEO. but at least Cavill is still superman until they recast the only thing that sucks is we still haven't seen a second film.   

She came from BBC.