• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective 359 9.6

33 posts in this topic

I have a Flash 113 in very high grade. It's unslabbed. If you're interested, I'll post a scan on the 10 cent thread sometime tomorrow. Send me a PM and let me know. .

I'm interested! How high grade is "very high grade"? NM?

No doubt it will go higher, but does anyone else think the going price is already nuts? I'm about as big a bat-freak as you're going to find, yet uber-high copy of 'Tec 359 does not exactly roll off the tip of my tongue...

i found the description for this auction to be a little suspicious 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is a restored ultra-high grade copy, that you can show and display proudly, without worrying about damage or degradation of the nice supple paper, thanks to the benefit of professional Comic Guaranty Corporation encapsulation and grading! Even though it is restored, (reattached missing pages, extensive cleaning) CGC didn't notice it so it technically is unrestored. These old DC 12-centers from the eighties (note this is a reprint) have proven to be more difficult to obtain in the high grades than many of us would have expected. Such material has gained a cult-following, and these historic crossover issues of this beloved era, boasting great color combinations (especially after the color touch) such as on this gem, with the deep jet black of the shapely Barbara Gordon's classic costume, and blinding reds and rich blues and purples on the classic cover, only continue to gain acclaim.

confused.gif

I am going to pass on this one.

i found the description for this auction to be a little suspicious 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

This is a restored ultra-high grade copy, that you can show and display proudly, without worrying about damage or degradation of the nice supple paper, thanks to the benefit of professional Comic Guaranty Corporation encapsulation and grading! Even though it is restored, (reattached missing pages, extensive cleaning) CGC didn't notice it so it technically is unrestored. These old DC 12-centers from the eighties (note this is a reprint) have proven to be more difficult to obtain in the high grades than many of us would have expected. Such material has gained a cult-following, and these historic crossover issues of this beloved era, boasting great color combinations (especially after the color touch) such as on this gem, with the deep jet black of the shapely Barbara Gordon's classic costume, and blinding reds and rich blues and purples on the classic cover, only continue to gain acclaim.

confused.gif

I am going to pass on this one.

Did it really say that before? Because it doesn't say that now.

Or were you kidding? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif