• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Get2TheChoppa's Golden Age Slabs and More Episode 2 - Jumbo, Ghost, Planet and more - Markdowns!
7 7

85 posts in this topic

It's been a while, but I'm back posting G/S/B books for your shopping pleasure.

First :takeit: wins, but feel free to PM me with reasonable offers. No one on probation list or Hall of Shame, please.

Payment: PayPal or check/MO.

Return policy: Item must be returned within 7 days after being delivered, return shipping is buyer's responsibility.

Shipping: US Slabs = $18 for the first, $3 for each additional, US Raws = $10 shipping for up to 4 books, $15 for 5+ books. Any other random items will have shipping cost specified. International shipping will be at cost. I generally can only ship during the weekend, but will do my best to get books out earlier in the week if possible.

I will be posting a variety of books so hopefully there's a little bit of something for everyone to enjoy. A lot of these postings will be pictures, if the pictures don't work for you and you need to see a scan, let me know and I'll see if I can get the scanner fired up.

UPDATE 4/5/2019 9:48am - since this money is going towards a good family cause and because there has been a fair amount of activity with purchases and messages, I will offer 10% off the listed prices of the remaining books prior to the "discount" posting for the next 12 hours (rounded up to 10pm eastern).

UPDATE 4/6/2019 - most books have been marked down in prices, some good books remain!

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
CLOSED

Adventure Vol 142, Number 1, Oct 1965, CGC Signature Series 5.5 OW, signed by the late Basil Gogos. Only reason I'm letting this one go is because I have an over copy. Gogos signed books are few and far between and this is a great looking cover. My asking price on this is $325  $250 SOLD to Bladak

Adventure v142 n1 -FR.jpg

Adventure v142 n1 -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
SOLD

1 minute ago, Get2TheChoppa said:

Crime Smashers #8, CGC 4.0 CR/OW, Tough book in any grade - Gerber 7, a 3.0 sold for $280 in Nov 2018, 4 total on the census (5.0 is the highest grade) - asking $500

Crime Smashers 8 -FR.jpg

Crime Smashers 8 -BK.jpg

take

Another unique oddity … Terrors of the Jungle #6, DOUBLE COVER, CGC 1.5 Slightly Brittle, LB Cole cover. Yes, the grade is wretched (it surprised me that it was that low), but the book presents well, it's a double cover, and it's all there and attached. Double cover means double the jungle girl cover action for $225!  $195 SOLD via PM to Comcav

Terrors Jungle 6 -FR.jpg

Terrors Jungle 6 -BK.jpg

Edited by Get2TheChoppa
SOLD