• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
10 10

131 posts in this topic

Pep Comics 58- 3.0 to 3.5- $175- SOLD TO CC

This book has a Shield story. Nice early Betty and Veronica cover. Four years ago a 7.0 sold for $555. This book has a 5.5 level presentation but some small holes in the spine. Staples are secure- paper is OW. The book appears to be miscut a little short to me but I do not see evidence of trimming at the top or bottom. The book is priced accordingly. I am offering it for less than I paid and it is a good deal for someone.

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

37 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Pep Comics 58- 3.0 to 3.5- $175

This book has a Shield story. Nice early Betty and Veronica cover. Four years ago a 7.0 sold for $555. This book has a 5.5 level presentation but some small holes in the spine. Staples are secure- paper is OW. The book appears to be miscut a little short to me but I do not see evidence of trimming at the top or bottom. The book is priced accordingly. I am offering it for less than I paid and it is a good deal for someone.

IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1439.JPG

take

28 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Captain Aero 26- CGC 7.5- $5900

You are breaking my heart man. *looks at empty wallet*