• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Comic Spinner Rack

16 posts in this topic

hi.gif

I've got one spinner and 4 standalones...might be expensive to ship though... smile.gif

How about free personal delivery... screwy.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

He delivered mine! laugh.gif

hi.gif

I've got one spinner and 4 standalones...might be expensive to ship though... smile.gif

Jim

Well in that case, where's mine??? I expect mine to be waiting when I arrive in the States. PM me for address... gossip.gifgrin.gif

Jim

hi.gif

Jim

Well in that case, where's mine??? I expect mine to be waiting when I arrive in the States. PM me for address... gossip.gifgrin.gif

Jim

Jim...I'll deliver anywhere within reason... thumbsup2.gif

hi.gif

Jim

Jim

hi.gif

hi.gif

Jim

Jim

hi.gif

screwy.gif

hi.gif

Jim

Jim

hi.gif

screwy.gif

How about I pick it up after I drive over there and kick yer candy arse? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

those spinner racks are NM comic killers... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Tell me about it...the guy I bought them from had them chock full of modern stuff (of which I bought also wink.gif) ..and many of the comics in the front had the tell-tale "spinner crease" on them... frustrated.gif