• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers: Endgame SPOILERS
1 1

890 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Jaylam said:

With all the pre-movie speculation, does the Black Knight or some iteration or mention of him appear in this movie??? (I've read some but not all of this thread, but did not come across any mention of the Black Knight at all.) I've not seen the movie yet, but I don't mind knowing at this point.

I remember all that hyped-up speculation about Black Knight making his debut in Endgame and folks buying up copies of key Black Knight comics and prices peaking. Hope they're not too disappointed in Sir Knight's no-show. I didn't think he'd show up. The Russo Brothers seem to like to play it straight, and even with Thanos and time travel, they don't seem to get too out there or quirky with it. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if the Black Knight shows up in The Eternals given the film's alleged journey through time and Sersi's relationship with the character.

Edited by @therealsilvermane

6 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

It took me 35 minutes to get tix for all 3 days. Emagine's website kept crashing, and crashing, and crashing.

I was dedicated, though. I didn't do a lick of work until all 3 days were secured. lol

That's why! :facepalm:  Stupid work getting in the way again!

50 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Speaking of speculation, I wonder if Sam Wilson's first SA appearance is going to start getting the respect and value it deserves...

IMG_0519.jpg

Nope!

So hand it over. :rulez:

58 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Speaking of speculation, I wonder if Sam Wilson's first SA appearance is going to start getting the respect and value it deserves...

IMG_0519.jpg

It already did when they first introduced him in the movies. 

2 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

It already did when they first introduced him in the movies. 

Going off recent eBay sales, it seems like there could be room for high grade slabs to grow compared to the first appearances of other Avengers.

7 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

That's actually NOT what Kevin Feige said. That's your opinion being inserted with his words. :baiting:

Kevin Feige Says ‘It Will Be a Very Long Time’ Until the X-Men Join the Marvel Cinematic Universe

So there already was a five-year plan. To break it up when he has lined up casting, crew and finances would set the MCU plan back losing scheduling spots which are also already committed to with Disney.

Yes, but they paid a lot of money for FOX and the longer those franchises sit, the longer they’re NOT making their money back on that investment. 

Like all phases of the MCU before it, I’m sure we could see some alterations along the way. 

4 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Yes, but they paid a lot of money for FOX and the longer those franchises sit, the longer they’re NOT making their money back on that investment. 

Like all phases of the MCU before it, I’m sure we could see some alterations along the way. 

I think Marvel Studios is content playing the long game with its universe and feels it doesn't need to rush everybody in at once. I think they stay the course with current scheduling but we'll see Logan/Wolverine sooner than later, but it'll be a while for the rest of the X-Men.

7 minutes ago, Chuck Gower said:

Oh, I agree. And fans of the X-Men are going to expect to see some of these characters show up.

I just felt it was a miscategorization of what Kevin Feige said about the X-Men films and characters.