• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did that get in there? What's in the case?
3 3

181 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

is george carlin alive still?

The most exciting new films coming this year (and next)

The movie sounds like it'll be a direct sequel to 2001's Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, a road trip-meets-heist comedy flooded with cameos from Smith's cadre of regular actors and guest stars including the late Carrie Fisher and George Carlin.Feb 10, 2017

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ya i've wanted to quote this movie before... thought twice about it

I too have held back some of the George Carlin stuff as I really liked it.Really liked a lot of his stuff. Remember the George Carlin Show? Also funny how a lot of those 7 words can now be said on TV. 

20191026_220229.jpg.cbcdcbe4ab870d8df492f9a9911ffca7.jpg

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I too have held back some of the George Carlin stuff as I really liked it.Really liked a lot of his stuff. Remember the George Carlin Show? Also funny how a lot of those 7 words can now be said on TV. 

In 10 years there will be only one word you cant say.  Maybe 5.  

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

i only watched the 7 words special or most of it until my dad told me to go to bed lol we didn't have cable so it must have been at blockbuster.. my dad wanted to watch it .....

this was in late 80's early 90's

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i only watched the 7 words special or most of it until my dad told me to go to bed lol we didn't have cable so it must have been at blockbuster.. my dad wanted to watch it .....

i was 9or 10

6 minutes ago, kav said:

In 10 years there will be only one word you cant say.  Maybe 5.  

Dang this is not a sentence.  Not clear if I meant 5 years or 5 words... :sorry:

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Another interesting note on that special was that it set legal precedent on censorship. George was pretty elated to have his name in the history books for acquiring this achievement. 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Another interesting note on that special was that it set legal precedent on censorship. George was pretty elated to have his name in the history books for acquiring this achievement. 

that was part of the reason me and my dad wanted to watch it, it was the unthinkable and it was an explanation of why and how those words could be used too. i remember bits and pieces, but i've since watched early snl starring carlin and it's been a minute.... jokes kind of blur! that and my step dad still will quote him, must have made an impression lol 

I would love to take episode of big bang theory or something back to the 50s and watch people heads explode-

1 minute ago, kav said:

I would love to take episode of big bang theory or something back to the 50s and watch people heads explode-

i didn't have cable, so it was all foreign to me. i remember falling asleep at a friends house thinking that the richard van dyke show was a cool hit new series lol 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i didn't have cable, so it was all foreign to me. i remember falling asleep at a friends house thinking that the richard van dyke show was a cool hit new series lol 

I stopped watching TV for like 10 years and when I saw an episode of Cops I was flabbergasted.  But the biggest shocker was the commercials.  This was back in the 80s.  I stopped watching from about 1979-1989.