• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How did that get in there? What's in the case?
3 3

181 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

You should see mine.... :cloud9:

You should see the penalty box.  We painted all the walls with blood in there. :angel:

1 minute ago, Domo Arigato said:

You should see the penalty box.  We painted all the walls with blood in there. :angel:

and it was real blood not that fake Hollywood stuff that look like cherry syrup-

27 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

skateordiecart.jpg remember when street cred was something like this?

That's some new technology there.. mine was more along the lines of Console Stereo and TVs, Beta Max , UHF , and this bad boy..012dd489649ea383c05b8ece18dad6f9.jpg.34491e309395686b2d20fa6e8dc970fd.jpg

24 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

All I really started out to do this weekend was to let folks know the hair (which was against the book) had been removed and that CGC took care of me. 

Your book does look much better with the hair (from between the inner and outer case) removed.

Instead I succumbed to temptation, jokes, and such, and found myself ‘warned.’ (tsk)

May we meet again someday on another thread. :fear:

Absolutely.

Maybe my violations will have fallen off by then. :smile:

Edited by Domo Arigato

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well thanks for the "Heads" up.. They did remove my post and acquired a warning + point for George Carlin. hm

HOW DARE THEY!!

5 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well thanks for the "Heads" up.. They did remove my post and acquired a warning + point for George Carlin. hm

what is the rating of that movie anyway? i could have sworn... PG-13 lol 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

what is the rating of that movie anyway? i could have sworn... PG-13 lol 

:pullhair:

42 minutes ago, Iconic1s said:

I have done some soul searching and have decided to retreat from my life of crime. 

All I really started out to do this weekend was to let folks know the hair (which was against the book) had been removed and that CGC took care of me. 

Instead I succumbed to temptation, jokes, and such, and found myself ‘warned.’ (tsk)

May we meet again someday on another thread. :fear:

I knew it!

I knew I was on to something when I commented earlier about how the conspiracy of the hair in the slab reminded me of the magic bullet theory. 

Now I see there is so much more to this than the cover up of the hair. With Iconic1s being ‘warned’, he’s now a threat and the conspirators are trying to scare him. 

What I don’t know yet is if it’s the people who let the hair in the book, or it’s the shadow group who believe the hair was not against the book that are out to get him. hm

:jokealert:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

is george carlin alive still?

The most exciting new films coming this year (and next)

The movie sounds like it'll be a direct sequel to 2001's Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, a road trip-meets-heist comedy flooded with cameos from Smith's cadre of regular actors and guest stars including the late Carrie Fisher and George Carlin.Feb 10, 2017