• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Cap 110...

28 posts in this topic

Here is my Cap 110. I was happy to finally get a bright, presentable copy. It has snow white pages. There are small impact dents in the "P" in Captain, the "C" in America, and one to the right of "Steranko" on the left edge. Thanks.

cap110.jpg

cap110bk.jpg

Could be. I put my glasses on and saved it out for a closer look. Even went back and saw what everybody said about my Cap 111. Still a nice book, shouldn't go any lower than 8.0. Better than my 111

8.5 Nice book Outside chance for 9.0 depending on those impact dents

Too much wear to the ULFC - that should be a solid black line sumo.gif

Unfortunately, Divad is right about the black line. They aren't spine stresses, just a little bit of rubbing.

By far, the best Cap cover out there thumbsup2.gif

it would be even better if the colourist had managed to color the Hulk's bottom lip...and now that i look more closely at it, just what the * is going on with the Hulk's right (viewer's left side) shoulder? it looks like the arm should be going back behind the wall...is that right arm a stat?

That is not supposed to be a solid black line. tonofbricks.gif Many of the 110s were printed this way, it is not rubbing/wear and CGC does not downgrade for it. 9.0

That is not supposed to be a solid black line. tonofbricks.gif Many of the 110s were printed this way, it is not rubbing/wear and CGC does not downgrade for it. 9.0

Of course it is sumo.gif methinks you must own one . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks. thumbsup2.gif