• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I think we can all agree on who the true hero was in Avengers: End Game
1 1

28 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, tv horror said:

Yes this guy! Well he is a RAT most of the time anyway why not him as he knows it is going to turn out well for him.

images.jpg

hmI can just imagine the Disney+ Loki series show that he reincarnated into that Rat after Thanos killed him & wandered around earth for 5 years before setting Ant-Man free. Then they jump to 2012 when he disappeared with the tesseract.

1 minute ago, chezmtghut said:

hmI can just imagine the Disney+ Loki series show that he reincarnated into that Rat after Thanos killed him & wandered around earth for 5 years before setting Ant-Man free. Then they jump to 2012 when he disappeared with the tesseract.

For the last few seasons of Supernatural Crowley has been a rat, it's a plot point that has not been mentioned accept you can clearly see him going into the rat when Lucifer supposedly killed him. 

crowley-rowena-mark-sheppard-ruth-connell-supernatural.jpg

1 hour ago, tv horror said:

For the last few seasons of Supernatural Crowley has been a rat, it's a plot point that has not been mentioned accept you can clearly see him going into the rat when Lucifer supposedly killed him. 

crowley-rowena-mark-sheppard-ruth-connell-supernatural.jpg

I haven't watched Supernatural since the 1st season, but I'm glad you pointed that out. Might give it another shot down the road.