• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure 210

21 posts in this topic

G/VG because of the popped staple. I think it is a dreadful and butt ugly book, and you should immediately send it to me so as not to infect your other books with its heinousness.

grin.gifgrin.gifhail.gif

Nice book!

Please grade this Adventure 210. It is detached at the bottom staple. Adventure210.jpg

3.5 tops sumo.gif

You've got some serious staple tears at the top staple, and the lower staple, which probably led to the detached LS. This book has significant spine wear and damage to the LLSC. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be loved cloud9.gif but if the cover comes detached during "grading" (which happens quite often - even with books half this age) then it's an automatic 3.0, nevermind what the back cover looks like. My guess is that the cover now is barely attached. There may also be some moisture issues at the LRFC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

G/VG because of the popped staple. I think it is a dreadful and butt ugly book, and you should immediately send it to me so as not to infect your other books with its heinousness.

grin.gifgrin.gifhail.gif

Nice book!

Dog lover??? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Please grade this Adventure 210. It is detached at the bottom staple. Adventure210.jpg

3.5 tops sumo.gif

You've got some serious staple tears at the top staple, and the lower staple, which probably led to the detached LS. This book has significant spine wear and damage to the LLSC. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't deserve to be loved cloud9.gif but if the cover comes detached during "grading" (which happens quite often - even with books half this age) then it's an automatic 3.0, nevermind what the back cover looks like. My guess is that the cover now is barely attached. There may also be some moisture issues at the LRFC 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

pretty Fair and complete analysis, david............ thumbsup2.gif

but that will still be one nice looking 3.5............ acclaim.gif

Is there any explanation as to why this book guides so high? Is the first appearance of Krypto really worth nearly twice the the first Supergirl appearance? Or 2/3s of what the first Legion appearance guides for? I'm guessing it's probabably harder to find - but is it really in that high demand?

Is there any explanation as to why this book guides so high? Is the first appearance of Krypto really worth nearly twice the the first Supergirl appearance? Or 2/3s of what the first Legion appearance guides for? I'm guessing it's probabably harder to find - but is it really in that high demand?

NOT a dog lover! 27_laughing.gif

pretty Fair and complete analysis, david............ thumbsup2.gif

but that will still be one nice looking 3.5............ acclaim.gif

Hiya Harry! hi.gif

And yes, I wouldn't kick it out of my "keeper" box either gossip.gif til' I scored a better one! 27_laughing.gif

I was with Steve when he bought this, he didn't mention that it has really nice ow/w pages, some remaining cover gloss, and a very nice supple feeling to the book. A very nice book overall! I personally thought it would be a 3.5/4.0