• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"WHITE pages"
1 1

3 posts in this topic

I'm sending my key SA CGC graded comics off to auction. Page conditions vary- "white", "off-white to white" and "off-white". Should I send the "WHITE pages" comics to an auction that specializes in or tends to feature more "WHITE pages" comics?

I know most of you are collectors here, so maybe I should ask those of you who prefer or only collect WHITE pages- Do you have a "go-to" auction(s) ?

10 hours ago, captain_em said:

I'm sending my key SA CGC graded comics off to auction. Page conditions vary- "white", "off-white to white" and "off-white". Should I send the "WHITE pages" comics to an auction that specializes in or tends to feature more "WHITE pages" comics?

I know most of you are collectors here, so maybe I should ask those of you who prefer or only collect WHITE pages- Do you have a "go-to" auction(s) ?

While I only collect White PQ, I have never veered towards a specific site. I've never noticed, or cared to notice, if one has "more" White comic books than other PQs.

I'm not aware of such an auction site that "specializes" in White PQ. I'm sure it's a non-factor to them. Good books will sell. The majority of vintage collectors aren't PQ kings/queens (just based on the quantity of aged books being sold and collected).

Good luck with your sales!