• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Can Do This All Day

27 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

5cf86c2e656d0978441021.gif

I get that the joke is cute and all...but that is such badly rendered CG. Ugh. So unnatural. If you look at it long enough, you begin to see that it's just Hulk sweeping his arm up, and Thor doing a bad Flash imitation. The point of contact isn't even Thor's head. 

Niticky nerds. :cloud9:

6 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

I get that the joke is cute and all...but that is such badly rendered CG. Ugh. So unnatural. If you look at it long enough, you begin to see that it's just Hulk sweeping his arm up, and Thor doing a bad Flash imitation. The point of contact isn't even Thor's head. 

Stop ruining everything. :pullhair:

1 hour ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

xD Okay, let's pick some nits: 

nxxGfa2.png 

Arm is pulled back, not "swept" to the side.

rSGrsie.png

lF54PqF.png 

Contact point spans through the bottom of the text, and the top of Thor's head goes above the bottom of the text. It may not be square in the middle of his head, but the punch definitely contacts Thor's head.  Also it's a gif and only 10 frames, so it's not going to feel the most fluid.

1 minute ago, Kon_Jelly said:

xD Okay, let's pick some nits: 

nxxGfa2.png 

Arm is pulled back, not "swept" to the side.

rSGrsie.png

lF54PqF.png 

Contact point spans through the bottom of the text, and the top of Thor's head goes above the bottom of the text. It may not be square in the middle of his head, but the punch definitely contacts Thor's head.  Also it's a gif and only 10 frames, so it's not going to feel the most fluid.

The "sweeping" motion I am referring to is not the "arm pulling back" to which you're referring. It is the upward motion illusion created AFTER the pullback to which I refer.

Show all 10 frames.

4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

The "sweeping" motion I am referring to is not the "arm pulling back" to which you're referring. It is the upward motion illusion created AFTER the pullback to which I refer.

Show all 10 frames.

The first five are the only frames with any Hulk movement at all. 

3SX0PPh.png JIlydPv.png Rx2rDRx.png