• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen Book Alert - Baltimore MD area
1 1

80 posts in this topic

USPS refuses to attempt delivery for signature items to my house.  They keep it at a distribution center 25 miles away in the next town.  If I didn't use online tracking I wouldn't even know it is there.  It just says in red "action required".  Getting packages is almost as bad as flying these days... almost...

19 minutes ago, Karl Liebl said:

USPS refuses to attempt delivery for signature items to my house.  They keep it at a distribution center 25 miles away in the next town.  If I didn't use online tracking I wouldn't even know it is there.  It just says in red "action required".  Getting packages is almost as bad as flying these days... almost...

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 3.00.27 PM.png

1 hour ago, Karl Liebl said:

God I hate flying.

1 hour ago, Karl Liebl said:

I'd rather drive 25 miles to get my stuff than have it stolen or not delivered at all.

1 minute ago, aszumilo said:

I'd rather drive 25 miles to get my stuff than have it stolen or not delivered at all.

If you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, you'll have free shoes, and you'll be a mile away-

8 minutes ago, kav said:

If you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, you'll have free shoes, and you'll be a mile away-and your blood pressure will drop and you'll have a thread locked!

ftfy :sorry: 

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

ftfy :sorry: 

Just once I'd like to see em not lock a thread.

10 minutes ago, kav said:

If you walk a mile in someone else's shoes, you'll have free shoes, and you'll be a mile away- and your blood pressure will drop and you'll have a thread locked..... and the grass will be greener weeds

^^

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Guess it was a good thing you weren't having a heart attack?

In before the lock!

Dont they realize wut locking does to my blud pressure????

1 minute ago, kav said:

Dont they realize wut locking does to my blud pressure????

But if you lock your rate in it will never go up?  That works for your pressure, rightz?

Side note, the books stolen, simply terrible.  I hope they find them and the owner gets his books!

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

But if you lock your rate in it will never go up?  That works for your pressure, rightz?

Side note, the books stolen, simply terrible.  I hope they find them and the owner gets his books!

INSANE credit card rates!  Act now!!  Call for your free obligation!!!  One weird trick!

1 minute ago, kav said:

INSANE credit card rates!  Act now!!  Call for your free obligation!!!  One weird trick!

You need your money and you want it now?

Well evidently don't call UPS or FedEx cause they will tell you they dropped off the package with some dude when only a woman is at home.

4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

He did say that he was on the road right?

Hopefully there will be more details!

Just now, Crops068 said:

You need your money and you want it now?

Well evidently don't call UPS or FedEx cause they will tell you they dropped off the package with some dude when only a woman is at home.

someone used one weird trick and stole the Op's books >:(