• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"DC-52*"

18 posts in this topic

Am I the only one looking more foward to the Infinite Crisis' aftermath:"DC-52*" than to actually reading Infinite Crisis?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm with you on this one, Newt. I remember when Action Comics went weekly about 15 years ago. Most folks hated that, but I couldn't get enough. I always thought it was a cool format, and was kinda bummed when Action went back to being monthly. I was hoping DC would replace the book with a new, ongoing weekly title, but it never happened. I guess sales must've sucked.

While I'm looking forward to 52, my LCS owner is bracing himself for the retailing nightmare. I can sorta sympathize, as it could get a bit maddening. But hey, I say bring it on!!

Am I the only one looking more foward to the Infinite Crisis' aftermath:"DC-52*" than to actually reading Infinite Crisis?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I don't know about "more" but I think this idea is really kind of cool. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Is it really "52*?" Just like that Joe Dimaggio movie 61*?

It's just the codename for the project that DC is usuing. It will probably have a different name...but I kind of like what they are calling it now.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I cant wait for Infinite Crisis to begin. Im sick of all these miniseries and crossovers books.

enough already.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I cant wait for Infinite Crisis to begin. Im sick of all these miniseries and crossovers books.

enough already.

Not me. OMAC is great! I just ignore the stuff I'm not interested in. wink.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

enough already.

It is getting a little tired...or maybe I'm just extra bitter because I'm so thoroughly disappointed with Day of Vengeance (just read #4 today..ugh...the Spectre hasn't been this poorly written since the late eighties).

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

enough already.

Not me. OMAC is great! I just ignore the stuff I'm not interested in. wink.gif

Ditto. The only real tie-in I'm reading is OMAC. I'm ignoring R/T War & DOV.