• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shenanigans
1 1

63 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Red84 said:

Lost pull lists, lost graded books, eBay offers made then withdrawn, how to be a dealer, how to make an offer...... :ohnoez:

You forgot, "why does it hurt when I pee?"

3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That too can be solved in Phil's Parking Lot. 

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

That too can be solved in Phil's Parking Lot. 

I dont see how.

Technically do you need a Shillelagh to perform shenanigans?

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I think Canada and Vermont are pretty great,just sayin'.

Buzz,I still make mixed cassettes for my geezer,ahem,friends my age if you'd really like one.

I accept digital playlists lol... I figured Roy could make me a CD or something of music I should give a try. lol 

3 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I think Canada and Vermont are pretty great,just sayin'.

Buzz,I still make mixed cassettes for my geezer,ahem,friends my age if you'd really like one.

I still do cassettes....., in fact, my LPs are all recorded on cassettes, so that I don't wear out the albums. 

31 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I still do cassettes....., in fact, my LPs are all recorded on cassettes, so that I don't wear out the albums. 

Have a lot of those,for that reason and also back when everyone had tape decks in their cars.

A friend has recently started his own label,and does a lot of cassette only releases,big in the 'underground' and a surprising demand from people half my age for them.Damhipsters

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
35 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Have a lot of those,for that reason and also back when everyone had tape decks in their cars.

A friend has recently started his own label,and does a lot of cassette only releases,big in the 'underground' and a surprising demand from people half my age for them.Damhipsters

My aging Dodge Ram (2002?) has a cassette system and a radio.  When I make the annual migrations to hunting camp, I have great "reunions" with my faves, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Chuck Wagon and the Wheels, etc.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

My aging Dodge Ram (2002?) has a cassette system and a radio.  When I make the annual migrations to hunting camp, I have great "reunions" with my faves, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Chuck Wagon and the Wheels, etc.

We didnt have any kind of tape player or anything so what we had to do is hire bands to play for us in the back seat-

Just now, kav said:

We didnt have any kind of tape player or anything so what we had to do is hire bands to play for us in the back seat-

I am afraid this involves a transvestite story.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Was just at a local record shpop a week or two ago and was delighted to see they had the first five Black Sabbath on cassette,and even better,was ten bucks for the bunch!