• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would you do with a NARU'd Seller?

10 posts in this topic

I was bidding on some comics on a new ebay seller (comicseller109). He had some nice condition comics and was quick to reply to my email questions. After all of his 7-day auctions ended, he became NARU'd (he had 2 positive feedbacks up to that point).

What would you guys/gals do in this situation? I've never dealt with a situation like this before. Can a NARU'd seller still leave negative feedback if I don't pay? Any input on this would be appreciated. I won like $100 worth of comics, so to me, that's a big chunk of money just to throw away.

Seller Completed items on ebay

Brian

I was bidding on some comics on a new ebay seller (comicseller109). He had some nice condition comics and was quick to reply to my email questions. After all of his 7-day auctions ended, he became NARU'd (he had 2 positive feedbacks up to that point).

What would you guys/gals do in this situation? I've never dealt with a situation like this before. Can a NARU'd seller still leave negative feedback if I don't pay? Any input on this would be appreciated. I won like $100 worth of comics, so to me, that's a big chunk of money just to throw away.

Seller Completed items on ebay

Brian

I don't think you should pay unless you are willing to accept overgraded books.

Read all about it.

Joel109 sales on ebay

Can a NARU'd seller still leave negative feedback if I don't pay?

I know you can not leave feedback for a buyer that has been NARU'd, so I would guess that he probably can not leave feedback while he is NARU'd.

I would forget about worrying about bidding/buying from this guy as he is a FRAUD. So if you want overgraded books, be my guest. I would stay far, far away from him, and now that he is not registered, I see no obligation to buy, nor would I feel safe buying from him.

If you're lucky enough not to have sent the money, don't send it. As others have said, now that he's a NARU, you have no obligation to go through with the purchase.

Administrative cancellation...sounds like he may have been shilling his own auctions. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I suspect the same thing... shilling of his own auctions since most of them reached high figures for books that were not worth all that much OR nobody in their right mind would gamble on. DON'T go through with the purchase and don't send any money.

When a guy like this comes on the boards to advertise his garbage and attempts to scam people this guy ought to be taken into the courtyard, publicly shamed and humiliated.

If you're lucky enough not to have sent the money, don't send it. As others have said, now that he's a NARU, you have no obligation to go through with the purchase.

Administrative cancellation...sounds like he may have been shilling his own auctions. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I bow down to you comic gurus. I should've come here first before doing any bidding on ebay. I'm wet behind the ears when it comes to comics. I just got back into comics a few months ago after a long hiatus.

Again, I appreciate all of your input and hope to learn more from you guys.

It is so cool that you look out for one another on this board.

Best regards,

Brian

I bow down to you comic gurus. I should've come here first before doing any bidding on ebay. I'm wet behind the ears when it comes to comics. I just got back into comics a few months ago after a long hiatus.

Again, I appreciate all of your input and hope to learn more from you guys.

It is so cool that you look out for one another on this board.

Best regards,

Brian

hail.gif

What would you do with a NARU'd Seller?

Well, if she was pretty I'd feel obligated to screw her back.

Bada-Boom-Bada-Bing!

In this case Mr. 32X deleted is a fool and I wouldn't send him a dime.

smile.gif