• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JULY 2019 SALES THREAD
1 1

111 posts in this topic

That's it for Atlas war …. I was lucky to turn up these at the last show. I honestly hate selling them, they're pretty cool. I especially love the Gene Colan stories that are in so many of them. I've got a few more other books for tonight and then some relists tomorrow. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

That's it for Atlas war …. I was lucky to turn up these at the last show. I honestly hate selling them, they're pretty cool. I especially love the Gene Colan stories that are in so many of them. I've got a few more other books for tonight and then some relists tomorrow. GOD BLESS...

What a great way to end the weekend! Thanks so much!

OUR ARMY AT WAR 183 ……………………… 9.0 ………………………. OW.W …………………………. $ 200 …. It took a while to find a nice copy of this one.... a very nice Neal Adams story in it.... I wish he had done more in this genre...

Gq9ulH5.jpg

I think that's it for tonight, guys.... GOD BLESS....

… my God Daughter is staying with us a few weeks.... I would have kept a few of these, but I'm hoping to take Judy and her to Busch Gardens.... and that's a bit pricey...

3SUzl10.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

22 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I think that's it for tonight, guys.... GOD BLESS....

… my God Daughter is staying with us a few weeks.... I would have kept a few of these, but I'm hoping to take Judy and her to Busch Gardens.... and that's a bit pricey...

Wow, that's quite the pet! Hope you have fun at Busch Gardens!