• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five Grading Estimates: Open For Business!
4 4

76 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Point Five said:

Yes! The grade is 6.5. (How's that for a turnaround time?)

I'm pleased.  

Could I get a regular monthly check for value based on the in depth critique against anticipated complete sales. I need to move to Monaco and have to show the lenders regular income to get the estate.  I've had the five boxes for six months now and have grown impatient about return on the money I borrowed to make the buy. My children need answers. 

12 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

I'm pleased.  

Could I get a regular monthly check for value based on the in depth critique against anticipated complete sales. I need to move to Monaco and have to show the lenders regular income to get the estate.  I've had the five boxes for six months now and have grown impatient about return on the money I borrowed to make the buy. My children need answers. 

20210422_180946.gif.058e2250882186b12bf8c9350b11b895.gif

19 minutes ago, Glassman10 said:

I'm pleased.  

tenor.gif

Edited by adampasz

I’m all in!! This sounds like a can’t miss business opportunity, when’s the IPO?  I can’t wait to add this investment to my long list of personal successes:  My chia pet collection, my 1984 Plymouth Horizon, my bullish position on Enron, being first in line for the can’t miss hit of the season “The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension”  (Peter Weller is an acting GOD!), my Kool-Aid delivery service contract with Jonestown, my Oingo Boingo merchandising deal, trading my Amazon stock for a Psychic Friends Network subscription...:banana:

1 hour ago, MPH1964 said:

I’m all in!! This sounds like a can’t miss business opportunity, when’s the IPO?  I can’t wait to add this investment to my long list of personal successes:  My chia pet collection, my 1984 Plymouth Horizon, my bullish position on Enron, being first in line for the can’t miss hit of the season “The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension”  (Peter Weller is an acting GOD!), my Kool-Aid delivery service contract with Jonestown, my Oingo Boingo merchandising deal, trading my Amazon stock for a Psychic Friends Network subscription...:banana:

200-2.gif.abaf57ac9bd686cef1d0109aa5f23b0e.gif

1 hour ago, Funnybooks said:

Let’s cut to the chase...

move over QES.....step aside CVA...the point five seal of approval sticker is guaranteed to cure your auction blues by providing a certified guaranteed .5 grade bump in auction results...place them on your slabs today!

image.jpeg.a19cd3d6138c367e6a82d12bb6a2b919.jpeg

I like the Point Five seal of approval idea! Gold, baby! :applause:

But I'm thinking something more like this:  hm 

sealofapproval.thumb.png.e7ff159d9a7798a0cf42f15b6c6b06f0.png

51 minutes ago, Point Five said:

I like the Point Five seal of approval idea! Gold, baby! :applause:

But I'm thinking something more like this:  hm 

sealofapproval.thumb.png.e7ff159d9a7798a0cf42f15b6c6b06f0.png

you're right...much less obtrusive...:takeit:

It's as welcome on a slab as the crooked comiclink sticker on the back of my least favorite slabs

who's better than you?

smart dog GIF