• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Point Five Grading Estimates: Open For Business!
4 4

76 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Comics4All said:

@Point FiveSome of the Cardkids from the card forum will use your service, post this there!

Tell them you can improve TAT for their Pokamoan cards by 50% 

You can't pay me enough to mingle with the cardies.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:49 PM, Point Five said:

After the news that CGC will now offer grading range estimates based on scans, I realized that I need to hurry and get my piece of the pie while I still can find ways to more efficiently serve my loyal customer base. So here it is: a chance to harness my extensive experience of looking at scans on this very board.

Current turnaround times range from 7 minutes to six months or more. Please review the tiers below, and find the grading estimate that is right for YOU!

Point Five Grading Estimate: $5 tier (Budget Level)

Based on scans, I'll give you a grade of either (G) or (NG). You won't have any idea what grade your book is, but you will sleep much easier knowing that it does indeed have one.

--

Point Five Grading Estimate: $10 tier (Standard Level)

Based on scans, I'll give you back a grade within a 5 point grade range, i.e. if your book is a 3.5, I'll give you back an estimate of 1.0 to 6.0. At this tier I'll probably only look at your scans on my phone while my kid is punching me.

--

Point Five Grading Estimate: $20 tier (Prime Level)

Based on scans, I'll give you a grade estimate within a 3 point grade range, i.e. if your book is a 3.5, I'll give you back an estimate of 2.0 to 5.0. No phone grades at this tier; I'll be looking at your scans on my monitor while eating lunch.

--

Point Five Grading Estimate: $50 tier (Preferred Level)

Based on scans, I'll give you a grade estimate within a 1 point grade range, i.e. if your book is a 3.5, I'll give you back an estimate of 3.0 to 4.0. I'll be looking at your scans on my monitor while eating lunch, but I'll wipe the screen first.

--

Point Five Grading Estimate: $200 tier (Elite Level)

At this tier, you will ship the actual book to me, and I will just ship it on to CGC and let them deal with it. Because they are trained professionals who know what they're doing, and I'm just a guy horsing around on the internet.

--

That's about it folks. Operators are standing by!

(Just having some fun here; please note that this bit of comedy gold is done with all love and respect towards our generous hosts.) :foryou:

--

First-time buyers, feel free to use the OHF*CKITSBRITTLE codeword to receive 15% off your first order.

Can I pay for all of them? I feel more comfortable if my book falls in the grade scale from NG to 10

Edited by Hollywood1892