• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade My ASM #100

10 posts in this topic

Here is a sweet copy of ASM #100... what is the consensus?

Cheers 893crossfingers-thumb.gifASM100.jpg

nice looking book!!!

i think i'm looking at about a 1 inch corner crease on the LRC?? and maybe a couple of small creases by the lower staple. the rest looks great, but it's one of the hardest books to grade from a scan because of the unique coloring.

probably a 9.0 - 9.2................

Thanks for the input...

the LFRC has an ever so fine crease, the lower staple has the smallest (barely noticable) stress mark --- again hardly there... The pages ore a nice off white... not a yellow or beige OFF white... the back is in just as good shape ( can scan and send if there are any seriously interested parties, or grading enthusiasts )

All in all a nice copy. Most others I have seen have not been as crisp on the spine in two ways 1) not centered and 20 creases!!!

Should I get this one graded professionally?

Cheers! grin.gif

Thanks for the input...

the LFRC has an ever so fine crease, the lower staple has the smallest (barely noticable) stress mark --- again hardly there... The pages ore a nice off white... not a yellow or beige OFF white... the back is in just as good shape ( can scan and send if there are any seriously interested parties, or grading enthusiasts )

All in all a nice copy. Most others I have seen have not been as crisp on the spine in two ways 1) not centered and 20 creases!!!

Should I get this one graded professionally?

Cheers! grin.gif [/quote

It's up to you, but there are791 in the Census and as many as 113 9.0s. Not exactly a rare book but if you are planning to sell the book then it would be wise to have it graded. Otherwise, I would enjoy it in the mylar.