• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jeff Weaver Wants No More Dealer Badges for Those Not Setting Up
1 1

156 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, VintageComics said:

No, you didn't. You're a lawyer and much smarter than that. :wink:

You took Hector's post about saying this thread has been 'Roy'd', a good hearted joke by Hector, as an opportunity to jump in and imply that I don't pay for books I put aside (which is not true at all). It's slanderous.

So while you didn't name me, it's obvious you were talking about me by the reply in your quote to Hector.

As far as playing victim, you are like a dog with a Pavlovian response. If there's an opportunity to call me out on something or paint me in a negative light you can't help yourself even though I've never every done anything to you personally.

Keep on carrying on.

For the record, I meant "Roy'd" in the sense that you made a thread about you. Obviously I was using the verb incorrectly.

12 minutes ago, Park said:

All of original contributors/offenders that led to the LTPC are here.:x

I could use some points.

You dummies are running the LTPC in PMs, aren't you...? And you have been for a while now, haven't you...?

I knew it! :banana:

1 minute ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

You dummies are running the LTPC in PMs, aren't you...? And you have been for a while now, haven't you...?

I knew it! :banana:

If by "PMs" equals "in my mind", then you are correct.

I also have an insurmountable lead on the rest of you pikers.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

A dealer sets up at a show and decides they don't need so many badges and gives them to a few high rollers.  Isn't that their right since it's theirs to do what they want with it.  If you don't want to give yours away then you are free to trash them or even burn them - they are yours.  Suggesting promoters should police the use of other people's badges and even define what a helper is since you don't like the competition is pretty bold to me.  If people are sneaking in or printing their own badges I can see where people would be pissed.

Back in the early '70's at SDCC me and a few other kids would buy a pass then go down the street, make color copies and give them to our friends. Oh, good times...

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I really expected the title card to be 1cool vs Blazing Bob, little did I know that it was the under card to the main event.

giphy.gif

Needs more subtlety.

1 minute ago, Chuck Gower said:
5 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I really expected the title card to be 1cool vs Blazing Bob, little did I know that it was the under card to the main event.

giphy.gif

Yeah that was a first round knock out.

This is the official CGC board theme song:

I would also like to suggest that from 1 to 2 pm on Sunday's, all non-dealer attendees, be made to stand outside the event for one hour, so as dealers do their 'I didn't make as much as I wanted' mark downs - then other dealers would get first crack at those sales.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

Back in the early '70's at SDCC me and a few other kids would buy a pass then go down the street, make color copies and give them to our friends. Oh, good times...

Back when it was at the Grant...?