• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Immortal Hulk first prints - Investment
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Hi 

Immortal Hulk issue 1,2 & 12 are hot right now. is it worth investing now that the book is hot? 

I've been offered a couple of Immortal hulk #1 first prints for $60 Aud per book  ( $42 USD) 

i believe i can flip these books for a profit , but worried it may be to late to jump on the bandwagon? 

guess i'm looking for opinions on whether this book will continue to increase in value? 

Immortal_Hulk_Vol_1_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

I wasn’t referring to the book. 

ah my bad, maybe the op will become a millionairre over night and it'll end quickly  :foryou: 

3 hours ago, BigDaddy1 said:

The series, if i had to guess, will cool down once the title of the series goes back to "Incredible Hulk". 

But what if instead morphs into “The Immoral Hulk”?  hm

11 hours ago, Bighaley21 said:

Are the only new people to the boards just those looking to flip books or those looking to sell? I see very few people that come in and actually add anything of value to the community right away.. ???

Kinda like the community itself right now.  Thor (2014) #1 hitting $55 and more on eBay on news of a movie coming out in 2 years strikes me as the latest jump-the-shark moment for this hobby.  Signal-to-noise ratio is pretty low at the moment.