• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flipping Comics Silver or Bronze/Modern?
2 2

314 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Logan510 said:

Oh good grief, reporting his post? Are we all that namby pamby around here that any little butthurt gets reported?

:facepalm:

Ignore him.  It is easier that way.  

36 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

To be fair to Star Trek, though, I find both of JJ Abrams' films very good. Haven't caught the 3rd (did he direct that one?).

34 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Nah, my dad was a Trekkie, and even he says it sucks. lol

Star Wars vs Star Trek began because they're both Sci-Fi space products.

Star Wars is King. The Last Jedi is [HUGE GULP] better than all non-Abrams Star Trek.

You wouldn't feel that way about Into Darkness if you'd bothered to see Wrath of Khan.

2 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Guy's trying to antagonize 10 people at the same time...

:eyeroll:

I quite like it . I just saw plenty of board members in your posted video, because I know what alot of them look like. Since I've been here over ten years.:baiting:

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I quite like it . I just saw plenty of board members in your posted video, because I know what alot of them look like. Since I've been here over ten years.:baiting:

If he continues to antagonize me, we all know where that leads...

Spoiler

WARNING POINTS

Nobody wants that, do they..?

5 hours ago, pipsy said:
On 7/23/2019 at 5:06 PM, kav said:

This is a fake video and nonsense its all made up to dupe the public.  Someone paid for a fake convention and fake comics to sell at fake prices. Yeah and also included those nonsense gifs as well.

ha you actually done it dumbo. 

On 7/23/2019 at 8:16 PM, kav said:

Variants.  Absorb all the variants you can muster.  80 for Detective 1000 alone. :flipbait:

Thank you we have a sensible person on here at last a trophy and thank to this person. 

(shrug)

13 minutes ago, kav said:

(shrug)

They need to have mental health awareness on these boards

Wouldnt you agree

@kav?

I'm asking you Kav

Not suggested you have mental health issues.

I see how the quote can be misleading

I was referring to

@pipsy

sometimes stress can take us to dark places, and than contradicting ones in the same sentence.

Its phenomenal,not in a good way,that stress actually deteriorates the mind,causing all sorts of things that can be found in our colorful book

DSM manual

Ie schizophrenia

Manic Depression/bi polar

Anti social personality disorder

Personally,I hope he sticks around,takes a chill pill,learns about the industry,buys some comics,invests and than eventually increases his post total by totally abstract conversation.

Edited by Hollywood1892

1 minute ago, Logan510 said:

How big can my ignore list get? It's hard to keep track :ohnoez:

Ehh... there are people I have had arguments with and been snarky with or who have been snarky with me but I never find them ignore worthy.  It’s usually a blip in the overall grand scheme of things and eventually it will pass and we talk again like nothing happened. 

You have to be a special breed of person_too_unaware_of_social_graces for me to ignore you.  The first person I ignored either has a one year suspension or was banned. 

6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Ehh... there are people I have had arguments with and been snarky with or who have been snarky with me but I never find them ignore worthy.  It’s usually a blip in the overall grand scheme of things and eventually it will pass and we talk again like nothing happened. 

You have to be a special breed of person_too_unaware_of_social_graces for me to ignore you.  The first person I ignored either has a one year suspension or was banned. 

The older I get the less tolerance I have for idjits (shrug)