• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #17 needs a good harsh grade... slab worthy???

12 posts in this topic

Well... this will be it for today. I don't want to wear out my welcome.

I just feel like a kid in a comic book store again! It's been a while since I've had these beauties in my hands grin.gif

Thanks to all who replied 893applaud-thumb.gifASM17.jpg

see what other opinions/input there is. I don't like grading books off of scans without seeing the back cover either.

Personally, I feel there's a lot of stresses on there plus it looks like some creasing near the spine. The top edge shows quite a bit of wear as well.

I think more than a fine would be very generous on that book.

see what other opinions/input there is. I don't like grading books off of scans without seeing the back cover either.

Personally, I feel there's a lot of stresses on there plus it looks like some creasing near the spine. The top edge shows quite a bit of wear as well.

I think more than a fine would be very generous on that book.

i think it shows well, but agree that there are a bundle of spine stresses on this one and the upper edge has it's share of problems. i was thinking 5.5 from the getgo, but being a Marvel it mght pull a 6.0.............. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif