• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't Mail-in to Headquarters.

13 posts in this topic

I have just bought a membership to CGC/NGC and i'm very confused as to how I submit my comics, as soon as I get onto the page where it asks you "Submission Type" only the Drop off at London Office option is available. I was wondering if there was a problem or if they are not taking submissions at the moment?

I have just tried multiple times and there is no answer. Even if NGC does not take submissions surely I would be able to send it straight to CGC in Florida but that option is grayed out also

3 minutes ago, Dmze said:

I have just tried multiple times and there is no answer. Even if NGC does not take submissions surely I would be able to send it straight to CGC in Florida but that option is grayed out also

I'm not sure that I understand... NGC is for coin certification...

No they are UK's Coin, Paper Money and Comic Grader. If you search 'CGC UK' it comes up with CGC's uk site and all the contact info is for NGC

Edited by Dmze
Added Info

they also respond to emails, in theory.  If you're having trouble emailing the UK people, I'd suggest emailing the Florida people.

ALSO, there's a "ASK CGC" subforum here on the boards.  You can try to post your question there.

good luck.

BUT judging by the CGC UK website, it looks like they only take submissions by in-person drop off.  So that's probably why you're having trouble with the form.  They don't let you mail in. That seems weird to me, but its what it says.

https://www.cgccomics.uk/submit/how-to-submit/

Edited by revat